Monday, November 23, 2009

Shakey's Anggus Steakhouse Pizza

I recently tried the Anggus Steakhouse Pizza from Shakey's because i really thought it would have pieces of steak on it. Unfortunately, it had ground beef. i culdnt really tell if it was Angus beef or not becuase, again, it was ground..But that did not matter to me, i do not sweat the details. Was the pizza good?

Surprisingly so. The beef was delicioso! And for a pizza with 4 toppings (excluding the cheese), this was quite flavorful. I also loved the play on texture with the crunchy potato strings.

Of course, Shakey's thin crust could never do me wrong. The crust was glorious as ever, i could not imagine this on a thick crust though...i think it would drown the taste of the potato, mushroom and onion.
However, i really loved the beef. I would buy this everyday if i could...my favorite shakey's pizza is still the pizza bianca though...
Thanks to Sony Philippines for my SOny Cybershot w290 with which i shot all these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment