Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pizza Hut's Barbecue Ribs Pizza

Last week my friends and I sampled the barbecue ribs pizza from Pizza Hut. I didn;t expect much from this dish mainly because I couldn't believe how barbecued ribs would go well with tomato sauce...However, I found this pizza surprisingly good. It was actually very flavorful, and actually tasted like barbecued ribs even though it did not contain any bones (ribs)...because, duh!..its a pizza

Anyways, its worth a try. i imagine its not for everyone, but if you like it, you will really like it..if you wont, well, you really wont..

its one of those stuff where u have to take extreme sides on the matter. haha. what am i talking about? i dont know anymore, i had too much to eat and im sleepy as heck.

bottomline: try it. its worth your buck

No comments:

Post a Comment