Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cordon Bleu Sandwich at Brothers Burger

Remember my last post about Brothers Burger and how gorgeously yummy their burgers are? Well, I just visited Brothers Burger again and was surprised to see that they now offered something MORE than just burgers.

I really love Cordon Bleu so I decided to try out their Cordon Bleu Burger. I was really surprised because after a bite, i realized that it tasted EXACTLY like traditional Cordon Bleu.

I'm sure you are wondering what is inside the burger, so here is a rundown of all the yum-o stuff that goes into this sandwich.
Check this out. Here are the ingredients:

  • A super-soft Kaiser Bun
  • Fresh Lettuce to give you a little crunch and pop of freshness against all that deep-fried goodness
  • Fresh Tomatoes for added flavor and freshness
  • TWO (yep, two) HUGE, golden, crispy, yet still tender Chicken Breast fillets that are perfectly seasoned and perfectly cooked
  • TWO slices of sharp and creamy cheddar cheese to give you that authentic Cordon Bleu taste; and finally
  • TWO HUGE pieces of Smoked Ham that are cooked just right. These pieces of ham are still tender and are soooooo yummy. Aaah...I think I could eat this ham all day
As you would expect, the combination of all these flavors are oh-so-yummy..Unfortunately, the sandwich was too huge so I could not finish it. However, my brother terribly enjoyed my leftovers.hahahaha
So there..another sandwich to try at Brothers Burger. SOOO worth the money you pay for it. I swear, every chicken lover should try this one out.

Alright, stare at the pictures some more...I know you can not resist...

No comments:

Post a Comment