Monday, April 4, 2011

Yogu Iloilo

I spent three lazy days in Iloilo with no travel buddy ad without a real itinerary. So most of my afternoons were spent lazily walking around the city, trying to look for gastronomic delights. On my second day in Iloilo, I decided to check out this adorable yogurt shop I found in Smallville.

The place was called Yogu. The whole shop was made out of an old container van and was painted all white. They had pink nets that acted like canopies and had really cool pink accents inside. (check out the uber-cute pink ashtray in the photo). They only had plain yogurt and a limited menu of toppings... So I decided to indulge in all the pink cuteness (even though it's not really my thing. I thought it would look better in the photos though) and decided to order some Frozen Yogurt with Strawberry Sauce and Strawberry Flavored White Chocolate Chips.

I swear, it is one of the best frozen yogurts I've ever tried. It was tart and had a really yogurt-y taste. It was refreshing, it was affordable (around 100 bucks, if I'm not mistaken), ad the staff was very friendly too. Loves it! I soooo wanna visit Iloilo again.

No comments:

Post a Comment