Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Eeek. Pagkaon Mistakes

Ok. Sorry. I found this in one resto in Bukidnon and I just thought that I would HAVE to post it because it was just too damn funny. First of all, it is Pineapple-Kalabasa FLAN. not PLAN! and in the same way, it is Pineapple-Durian FLAN. not Plan. I didn't take a photo but on a different page they offered LECHE PLAN. Again, it's FLAN not PLAN. PLUS, when did chicken salad become dessert?

Alright, let's move on to the Japanese section. I always thought it was Sashimi, not Shashimi.. You'd thinkt hey would have corrected the name of the dish since they managed to correct the prices of the other dishes below it, right? Plus, it is TERIYAKI..theirs is missing an "i" thus they serve teryaki. And they repeat the error again for Teryaki Malasugi. And friends, it's Tongkatsu. Not tongkutso. Sorry again. i just find it hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment