Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Krua Thai

My family and I ate at krua Thai a while back but i forgot to upload the photos. so i hope i remember the names of the dishes..haha. anyways,ill try..

We started off with a mango salad. i don't like anything with vinegar in it so i didn't try it.ick
This was my fave. Thai Spring rolls. I just love how sweet it is, plus i love that it has noodles inside. Carbo loading! haha. it is crunchy and is perfectly seasoned. i swear, if you go to Krua Thai without ordering this, I'mma go there and order it for ya
these are their pork spareribs. They are fried and they have been coated in a batter. I do not know how they do it, but their batter is really something different. when you slice into the spare ribs, the batter falls apart as if it is a shell. I dunno. I just like it. it is super crunchy
This was a chicken dish with cashew nuts. this is too yummy for words. seriously, i do not know how to describe it, it was THAT good.
This beef dish was super tender and was really savory. i liked it, all my brothers liked it as well. it came with a vinegary dipping sauce which i didnt like, but i didnt think this dish needed some sauce. it was perfectly fine on its own.
pad thai noodles are one of the msot popular thai dishes. so, we decided to try some of krua thai's version. it was wrapped in scrambled eggs which you had to break in the middle to get to the noodles. the noodles were sweet and salty and were really good. i think this is one of my favorite noodle dishes ever. (i dont like noodles that much)


finally we had black pepper fish. it was exactly that; fish with a lot of black pepper. i loooved it but that is probably because i love black pepper. if you don't like pepper, skip this dish

Krua Tahi is located at the metro lifestyle complex along f torres street davao city


No comments:

Post a Comment