Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Piesta (Gen San)

Piyesta in Gen San is one of my new favorite places to visit in the city of tunas. It is a quaint resto bar (with videoke) in Robinsons Gen San. I loooved their Kura-sticks (kurat is the vernacular for "surprised). These sticks are made of chilies that were previously de-seeded and then stuffed with ground beef. the stuffed chilies were then wrapped in spring roll wrappers and deep fried to golden perfection. Loves it!
My friends and I also sampled their "gayuma" which is the vernacular for "love potion". This potent mix of rum, tequila, and vodka (im guessing) with strawberry juice goes down very smooth and is actually very tasty for something so packed with alcohol. Plus, they serve this shots of potion in little test tubes which i found cute
I chugged down seven gayuma shots without batting an eye lash. I LOOOOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment