Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Chocolate Walnut Fudge

My Mama bought me this cake for my irthday, knowing that i'm one big chocoholic.

It was really good.
Plus, don't you think it looks cute?
The bottom layer is a walnut brownie. It is topped with a walnut-filled chocolate mousse
and chocolate icing. On tjhe sides are shavings of Hershey's dark chocolate. It costs 680 Pesos here in Davao. I do not know it the price varies from one city to another.
I must warn you though, as good as it is, it is kind of too sweet. I know I have said in the past that NOTHING is too sweet for me...well, now I know i was wrong. this is kind of too sweet for me, especially after dinner.

I imagine it goes well with coffee.
All these yum-o photos were taken with a sony cybershot w290. thanks sony

No comments:

Post a Comment