Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Eduardo's Twenty Inch Meat :Lover's Pizza

I celebrated my last birthday at Eduardo's/ Its near K1, at F Torres street/
I ordered a 20 inch pizza that everybody seemed to like. I mean, i love any kind of pizza, so im not complaining about this one. I love that the crust is super thin, at it looks huge!
it isnt overly cheesy, there isnt too many toppings, but for a pizza with such a thin crust (it is almost as thin as the tortillas they use for shawarmas) it works well.
i paid 540 pesos for this pizza and a beer tower.
the beer tower houses 7 bottles of san mig light. for 530 pesos you may have five bottles of 500 ml red horse.
it looks so cool. exaggerated and festive.
these pictures were taken with a sony cybershot w290. thank you sony

No comments:

Post a Comment