Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lucky Me Mac and Cheez

I tried Lucky Me's Mac and Cheez because a lot of people have been raving about it.

LEt me start with the good: the procedure is really easy. You just have to boil the pasta, add the pre-made sauce and voila! a decent meal
The packaging is quite nice, right?
The sauce comes in this foil pack. i find that there isnt enough sauce for the pasta, but maybe i just cook my instant pasta too long
I was surprised to see that the pasta they included in the pack was not macaroni. Its shaped like little spirals, which im sure, were created so it would look more festive, and probably to hold more sauce
the end product looks like this.
i dont like the taste very much. to me it just smells like vomit, and really bad cheese. but hey, if kids like it, then the product is a success

i took these cheezy pictures with my sony cybershot w290. I love you Sony!a

1 comment: