Friday, October 22, 2010

Tempura SM Cebu

Sometimes, you just cannot help but to crave for Japanese food. My Nipo-cravings hit me whil I was in Cebu and so I started to scour SM City for a decent looking Jap place. We found this place called Tempura, which was very interesting.

When we read the menu, we saw that the prices were pretty decent.

I ordered some Age Dashi Tofu which was served at room temperature and was sooo soooo soft and lovely. I also had a Yakitori Chicken and Rice meal, and some Kakiage (veggie) Tempura. The Yakitori Chicken was relaly sweet and tender and had the smoky taste I really, really like. The Kakiage tempura was lovely. I looove that it was tender and crunchy and perfectly cooked.

My friends ordered Prawn Tempura (which was lovely), some Kani Sashimi, Tonkatsu 9which I failed to try out).

However, when I get back to Cebu Three weeks from now, I will definitely go back to Tempura.

Oh, and by the way, we ordered all this:

  1. Yakitori
  2. Agi Dashio Tofu
  3. Kakiage Tempura
  4. Prawn Tempura
  5. Tonkatsu Platter
  6. Tonkatsu Toppings
  7. Kani Sashimi
  8. Sashimi on Rice
  9. two Mango Shakes; and
  10. Water
and we paid a measly 1,200. AMAZINGLY cheap..esepcially for Japanese

Oh, and if you are wondering..well, yeah. the three of us ate all of that up

No comments:

Post a Comment