Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kimchi Chips and Kirin Beer

After my radio show earlier tonight, Helver, Ute, Camille and I went to 147 Beer Avenue along Pelayo Street in Davao City and I sampled Kirin Beer from Japan and some Kimchi-flavored Potato Chips from Oishi!

I must say, the Kimchi-flavored chips were the bomb! And the beer was so-so, but I like my beer really light (unless its Red Horse).

My friends say the Kimchi-flavored potato chips make their throats itch after swallowing, but I didn't feel anything. So maybe there's something wrong with my throat. haha

try these chips and tell me if it makes your throat itch.


I thought the chips were a great deal for 65 pesos (and a hug bag) but the bag was only about a fifth full. Well, I'm not complaining, and I might buy more tomorrow. They taste so good. Pungent, a bit sour, salty and sweet all at the same time. I'm telling you, it is so good!
This is how kids my age eat chips...we poke a hole in the middle so the chips don't spill all over! Unfortunately, this bag had like a plastic lining, so making a bigger hole was a bit difficult.
The photo above explains how my vision changes when i see food...i go straight for the food, and forget my friends!

Thank you to sony cybershot for my w290! I shot all these pictures with my new camera. Zhaun loves it, almost as much as food!

No comments:

Post a Comment