Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My brunch!

Even though im not really a fan of kakanin, kutsinta has always been one of my favorites. i like the texture, the consistency and the sweet taste. plus there's nothing like eating a jelly-like foodstuff in the morning
and it even looks photogenic, all arranged in a paper plate like that.
after a couple of minutes, i started craving for something else for my lunch

it was nioce to see some pork and beans, because we havent had pork and beans ion a very long while, nobody seems to like it anymore. the small can we opened this morning has not yet been consumed and its now 9 pm.haha
there was also some Argentina chunky corned beef. it was really chunky,the corned beef pieces were HUGE! but the taste was not so nice. it still tasted like ordinary Argentiona corned beef, blah! give me my purefoods fix pls!

We also had chicken tortas, which everybody seems to LOVE, except for me, and some cheese sticks. it was a so-so brunch for me. i ate more kutsinta
all these photos were taken with a sony cybershot w290! thank you sony!

No comments:

Post a Comment