Saturday, April 3, 2010

Harley's Diner

A lot of people have been telling me to try this resto in Juan Luna, right in front of Better Components. As i entered the store, i was greeted by the warm smile of Sam; the American owner of the store.

I ordered the extra large burger to fill my extra large appetite, and I was not disappointed. For one hundred pesos, the burger was actually bigger than i expected it to be, and it was juicy and tender, and really beefy. actually, i think it is made out of pure beef.
the patty was so big in fact, that it couldn't fit in the bun. but isn't that the best way to eat a burger? to enjoy the patty before the bun?


The burger was perfetto! You should deifnitely try it..It left me SUPER FULL but i just ahd to have a taste of their chili cheese fries...just because everybody else seemed to be loving it

this serving costs 45 pesos and it features french fries topped with home made chili and cheese. yum-o!

No comments:

Post a Comment